Calburn Health Project – The Nutrition Program
The Nutrition Program under Calburn Health Project is the product of continuous study of nutrition science, extensive research and a decade of experience with clients’ lifestyles.
- Understand your lifestyle by tracking your daily nutrition habits, rest patterns and exercise/ work schedules.
- Make changes to your existing nutritional pattern, rather than making you follow something that doesn’t suit your body.
- Give you all the nutritional information you need to lose excess fat and maintain good health.
- Nutrition recommendations based on your lifestyle: work, leisure, rest, travel, etc.
With the Calburn Nutrition Program we aim to shed light on the existing mess: the trendy diets, the confusing information, the quick-fix plans and the misleading before and after images.
This program intends to educate people who are ready to make a change and who want something more than just another trendy diet plan.
This nutrition program is most easily applicable to any lifestyle and is trusted by real people; from the average person exercising for good health, to elite athletes and individuals who want to eat better.
What do we look at while preparing your nutrition recommendations?
- Your age;
- Your gender;
- Your body type;
- Your daily physical exertion levels and exercise;
- Your nutritional preferences and exclusions;
- Poor eating habits due to mental stress;
- Fast food eating habits due to convenience;
- Eating timings;
- Rest/sleep patterns;
- Health limitations;
- Knowledge of nutrition.
Are you ready to make positive changes to your body and health?
If your answer is yes, feel free to contact us.